Wisdom For a Happy Life....
Wednesday, August 23, 2017
15 Enlightening Rumi Quotes That Will Change Your Perspective on Life
Rumi was a famous poet who has influenced countless generations across the world.
He has been described as the most popular poet ever and best selling poet in the United States.
His works covers mindfulness, love and romance. Here are some his most potent quotes that will change your perspective on life.
1) “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop”
“2) Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.”
3) “Come, seek, for search is the foundation of fortune: every success depends upon focusing the heart.”
4) “Why are you so enchanted by this world, when a mine of gold lies within you?”
5) “Gamble everything for love, if you are a true human being. Halfheartedness does not reach into majesty.”
6) “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.”
7) “You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?”
8) “There is a voice that doesn’t use words. Listen.”
9) “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
10) “If you are irritated by every rub, how will you be polished?”
11) “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.”
12) “This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.”
13) “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
14) “Gamble everything for love, if you are a true human being. Halfheartedness does not reach into majesty”
15) “In your light I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no-one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art.”
Originally published on
The Power of Ideas.
August 23, 2017
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest